Because I haven't written a single post since August, I thought E Tells Tales' link up would be the perfect opportunity to shout out to the world.
Here goes- ten things I've been up to since August.
1. Teaching-it's all I do. This year has been a roller coaster. There have been triumphs and there have been tears. Two more working days until Christmas break-hallelujah!
2. I "ran" my second half marathon in November. It was awful. Remember how excited I was after the first one? Well, I was not after this one. It was miserable. It was muggy out, I did not train, and the course was unfortunate. Lesson learned.
3. I'm obsessed with redecorating my house. I hope to have some before and after posts up at some point. It's nice to throw myself into decorating to get off the roller coaster. Plus, I like pretties.
4. Pinterest is the enabler of #3.
5. I love The Big Bang Theory for giving new life to the knock knock joke.
6. Girls' weekend starting tonight. 'Nuff said.
7. I'm thinking about getting one of those Shark steamer mop thingys. Good? Bad? Too boring to care about?
8. "You is smart. You is kind. You is important." Words to love and live by-I heart Aibileen
9. Favorite joke I heard this week:
How do you make Holy water?
Boil the Hell out of it.
10. Things I'm looking forward to after 2 more working days: sleep, reading, sleep, family time, travel, food, and sleep.